Tuesday 27 August 2013

Velvetines review

I heard raves about these online and was abit skeptical at first. Turns out they are the best things ever! From lime crime Velvetines seriously hold up to their claims. For just $16.99 each and $8.50 flat rate international shipping, Why not?

The first picture to the left is when I had just put it on, the second one is after i had buffet bbq dinner and the last pic is from a different day but after 12 hours of wear with out any touch up. 

I would have to say the proof is in the pudding. I am in love and I am obsessed. 

I wish they would release more colours, so far they have Red Velvet (red rose colour) and Suedeberry (strawberry red), all very flattering but to have a pink, a nude and a plum colour too would be a dream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment